Fancy Working With The Best?
Working With The Incredible Booth™
Are you looking for Photo Booth Jobs in is this thriving and fast-paced industry? The team at The Incredible Booth™ comprises entirely of dedicated individuals who are passionate and motivated about the roles they play within the company. These pro-active individuals have a clear focus on product development, customer experience and an awareness of driving the continued success within the Photo Booth industry as a whole. With extensive experience in the areas of manufacture, sales and design development, the team at The Incredible Booth™ harnesses a wealth of knowledge. We are always on the lookout for motivated individuals to join The Incredible Booth™ team and welcome their creative ideas and experiences. If you think you have the motivational drive and creative skill set required to join our fun and fast-paced environment. Get in touch!
Current Photo Booth Vacancies
The Incredible Booth™ currently has the following Photo Booth jobs/positions available. However, if you feel your individual skill set could be of benefit to us, then we would also love to hear from you.
In either case, please contact us and we will happily review your details and application.
Photo Booth Operative
Are you looking for a fun filled part time role working within the Photo Booth and events industry?
We are looking for a fun, enthusiastic individual to join our expanding Photo Booth operations team. Your responsibilities will include the delivery, setup and operation of one of our Photo Booths at a variety of Weddings, Birthdays, Parties and special events across Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey and South London.
This fantastic opportunity to join our fun-filled, fast paced operations division will involve the successful applicant initially working alongside our experienced team of operatives. During this short “training” period our experienced team will show you the ropes, teach you the operations process and most importantly, the expectations of the company. You will quickly advance through your training as your confidence and understanding of the events industry, software and equipment grows. Upon successful completion of your training, you will enjoy a 50% pay increase as you start to attend and run events and operations on your own.
Applicants will be….
- Available evenings and weekends. (A majority of our events are Weddings and Birthdays on Friday & Saturday evenings).
- Over 25, with a clean driving license & confident driving one of our company vans. (Alternatively own your own vehicle with appropriate insurance).
- Smart & well presented. (Branded uniform shirt provided).
- Polite and approachable.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Keen to learn and progress.
- Physically fit. (The role requires lifting equipment and boxes in and out of vehicles and venues).
- Able to operate and possess a basic understanding of computers and cameras.
About the role….
- The successful applicant will start their role by working alongside one of our experienced Photo Booth operatives. You will be introduced to the team prior to commencing your role.
- Each event will consist of the following;
- Collection of a pre-prepared company van from our H.Q.
- Arrival at the designated venue an hour prior to the booking start time.
- Running the event throughout the allotted time slot.
- Approximately 30 mins of pack down after the event.
- Delivery and safe return of all equipment and company van back to our H.Q.
- The bookings are usually 3 hours of operation time excluding setup where you will be assisting in the operation and running of the Photo Booth whilst interacting with guests.
- Our Photo Booth hire extends throughout Hampshire, West Sussex, Surrey and South London and your responsibilities will extend across a variety of events throughout some of the best venues in the South.
- Our new booking system allows you to select your availability throughout the year and allows you to enter work requests for specific events.
- The starting rate is £50 per 3-hour event. With pay grades and bonus in place for additional hours worked. Once the training phase is complete, your rate will increase to £75 a night.
If you would like to apply? Please contact us via the “Apply” button to submit your interest. Please include some information about yourself, your availability, potential start date and why you think you would be a good fit for the role.
Job Type: Part-time
Base Salary: £50.00 to £75.00 per event
Required licences or certifications:
- Over 25 years old
- Clean Driving License